|I'd react the same way after seeing my gallery.|
1. Welcome to inside the mind of Shadowslide.
2. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since November 2nd, 2008. It'll be seven years come November.
3. What does your username mean?
It's just what I happened to go with. At the time I signed up, I was an inexperienced Transformers fangirl and chose a name that I didn't realize could be seen as a sexual joke. Thankfully my mom was there with me and convinced me to take something else.
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Creative, mysterious, introverted
5. Are you left or right handed?
6. What was your first deviation?
I can't quite remember because I did some cleaning lately but I'm sure it had something to do with Transformers.
7. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Anything that I don't grimace at, honestly. I'm not where I want to be with my art.
9. What was your first favourite?
I believe it was some 3D render by an artist who's no longer a Deviant. I'm not sure.
10. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Mostly fanart or digital paintings that I want as references.
12. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
If I'm going by people I haven't already met in real life, it would probably be . I love her animations, artwork, and stories so much.
14. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A tablet, a stylus, and a chocolate bar.
15. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
It changes. I find inspiration when I experience new things or go to new places. So sometimes I just gotta go for a walk.
16. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Meeting for the first time in person, after we assured each other we weren't perverted old men stalking children online. Honestly, she's my best friend ever and I'm glad to have met her.